Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Abyssea Seal Static

Betrice
    Betrice

Abyssea Seal Static Empty Abyssea Seal Static

Post by Betrice Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 pm

We all want our new gear from Abyssea, and the fastest way to do that is to work together and help each other accomplish our goals. We are doing random and winner chooses NM for the night. You cannot choose NM twice in a row. We will all get pop item if possible and person choosing will get his chosen seal and we will lot for the rest. Last night we did our first run. It was short run but Brawnz still got 3 head seals for his mnk. The first kill was sloppy so we wiped lol Hope Japs not watching Embarassed If u are interested, we are doing runs Monday night 11:30 EST and Tuesday around 10 or 11pm EST. Everyone welcome
    Antionette_Taru
    Antionette_Taru

Abyssea Seal Static Empty Re: Abyssea Seal Static

Post by Antionette_Taru Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 am

B, If you need me I wouls really love to come, I was looking over all this seal stuff and it looks scary I would love the new whm stuff though! So I am up if there is room and you need me Very Happy I am currently updating my new computer and so it might take a bit to load like 2 days by the looks of things...
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 am

Great turn out for Tuesdays run. We had almost 2 full parties, we fought Sirrush a NM lizard in Abyssea - Misareaux. Here are some screens of that fight and of the fight we had Monday for Brawnz:

We popped Berstuk

Abyssea Seal Static Gen101214012746b

Here we popped Sirrush

Abyssea Seal Static Gen101215002416a

Ez had a pop item for Nehebkau so we went after him
    Abyssea Seal Static Gen101215011038a

Grats on Aliron, Brawnz, Andret and Me on their seals.
    Look for more runs announced on /lsmes Very Happy
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Yes Ant we need u. Having a whm would be awesome thank you.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Our Seal Static is doing good Very Happy Please take time to read Weakness Targeting on Wiki. We need to get the !! going on to get better drops. I have had a lot of fun going on these runs. Thank you for your interest.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Yes i agree we should cycle through some known and unknown elemental weapon attacks. The more we get the !! the more drops we get and activating a red will give us the atma that we all want.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Ok don't know if anyone is reading forum any more but anyway we need to go ahead and get the Abssite of Celerity there are 3 of them. Two of them u need to do yourself and the other one Azure Abyssite of Celerity we will do Saturday together. It is posted wrong on lsmes, will correct when i get home. You need lvl 3 fame in Vunkerl in order to do the quest Whither the Whisker to get the Crimson Abyssite of Celerity. Do A Ward to End All Wards for quick fame. The Ivory Abyssite of Celerity u just buy from Cruor Prospector in Grauberg, Uleguerand or Altepa. Having these Abyssites cut down the time it takes to get stones considerably. Please Assist on Saturday 11pm EST for Azure Abyssite of Celerity. Gotta kill Tonberry's to get this. http://ffxi.silenceandmotion.org/?tag=abyssites
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I agree we should get these Abyssites as soon as we can, helps with seal runs when we are able to store more stones. Thanks B for the info
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Really miss u genn. Last night we got alot accomplished. (Thank you Gene for organizing everything) Don't see u much anymore so will try to keep u informed. First off Hak, Gene and me went after that Azure Abyssite of Celerity, I remember when we tried to get that and it wouldn't drop. The
    Tonberrys or whatever they are called were EP. Got mine the first try and Hak got his like the second or something like that. After that Gene suggested we go after a few NM's for more Abyssites so our stones would give us more time. So Gene shouted and we got a good alliance going. We got 3 more Abyssites don't remember the name of them haha. Bra and Galka joined in as well. Then we figured why stop now? So went after the Abyssites for mp I believe. We also killed an NM with a Jap party, it was one of those NM's u need to kill 6 of for something. So I think we got like 7 Abyssites and the Atmas they drop with it. Was lots of fun, was just sorry more LS members didn't go. But can only ask ppl so many times. Oh yea Ez went too. tongue
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks for the update B and great job on organizing and getting what people need Gene , Since i work saturdays and sundays my time on weekends is limited. Oh and i upgraded my computer so i wasent on at all last night. I got me a nice hexacore chip, faster harddrive and better graphics card , so things should run better.

I will be off till wednesday so ill get on with you guys more. Take care and keep warm i think the temperature is like -100000000 brrrr
    Geneve
    Geneve

Post by Geneve Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Heya! You're welcome Bee. It was a good run and I'm glad we were able to accomplish a lot that night. It was a very productive night and I'm glad a few of us were there and able to obtain some Abyssites of Celerity, Sojourn, and Merit.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

yeah that's the ones Smile
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Heeeeeeey how u get into this Empyreal Paradox area? Let go there and get the Twilight gear cheers Looks like u need A Crimson Traveler Stone and 10,000 curor. Says u get it upon entry. Hmmmmm.... Then u kill The Wurm God... No wait the Wyrm God is a quest u start with Prishe in the Hall of Gods. Looks like u enter this area at Qufim Island: via Transcendental Radiance (F7) Wonder why I havn't heard any shouts for this?
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Betrice wrote:Heeeeeeey how u get into this Empyreal Paradox area? Let go there and get the Twilight gear cheers Looks like u need A Crimson Traveler Stone and 10,000 curor. Says u get it upon entry. Hmmmmm.... Then u kill The Wurm God... No wait the Wyrm God is a quest u start with Prishe in the Hall of Gods. Looks like u enter this area at Qufim Island: via Transcendental Radiance (F7) Wonder why I havn't heard any shouts for this?

B, you always pick the hardest of the hard NM fights tongue affraid hehe

The Wyrm God

Start NPC Prishe - Hall of the Gods
    Requirements All 9 Abyssea quest bosses defeated; All 6 Caturae defeated
    Items Needed Crimson traverser stone (Key Item)
    Repeatable Yes
    Reward Various drops (See below)

Need to have all the zone bosses and all Caturae done, One day we will all wear Twilight gear woot cheers
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh! no wonder they all want those bosses done. Gene has them all done, I have a few maybe 4 or something from tagging along. I was just after the atma and abyssite. That gear looks pretty shiny genn bom
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Yes it does , could be the best gear set until 99

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:50 pm