Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Seal Run???????

zanosuz
    zanosuz

Seal Run??????? Empty Seal Run???????

Post by zanosuz Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

I won the /random to pick the next seal run, but what is a good day and time to do it? I have Limbus on Wednesday evenings and Abyssea NM stuff on Thursday evenings, so any other day works for me but I wanna make sure it doesn't interfere with other things going on.

I need 8 more MONK body seals and the easiest NM to get them from that I know of is Gamayun tier 2 VNM in Abyssea - Grauberg. I have a tier 2 abyssite already but if people got more would be helpful. It also drops BRD, THF, and SMN body seals, a War earring, and a Celerita's Pole.

We did this NM a couple times with a mnk and thf tank, a stunner, and healer. Not a hard NM, just has one move that hurts.

If anyone knows a better NM for mnk seals, let me know.

Code:
    Post moved to abyssea forums as it is not really a news item. ~~~Hakrev
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Seal Run??????? Empty Re: Seal Run???????

Post by Gennadi Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Other than Ironclad Triturator, Emperador de Altepa or your tier 2 vnm there isnt many options. Not sure how the quest drop rates are. Ive always found nm's are the best way to get seals. We did go after Emperador before just need alot of people to absorb his needles attack.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Best time for me is 11pm EST. Except for Wednesday and Thursday get off at 12am EST. I started the AbysseaSealStatic, this one anyway and intended it to be late night for selfish reasons, namely so I could go lol. Still getting /tells saying it unfair. If anyone wants to put in their ideas for Seal Static please do so on forum so we can maybe do something about it and discuss it. We never intend to be unfair on this LS. Remember all for one and one for all. Put selfishness aside. I for one want to see u all get ur seals. I love you
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:47 am

We have been using the /random for next run system up until this point. It seemed fair when we implemented but after consideration we will be moving to a newer fairer system dealing with points, attendance and effort. We are still fine tuning how it works details to come.

You can take a look at what we are working on here and please register

http://marvels.guildwork.com/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 pm