Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lower level static "outside abby"

chubrocka
    chubrocka

Lower level static "outside abby" Empty Lower level static "outside abby"

Post by chubrocka Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 am

I was wondering if anyone would like to play the game the way a lot of us fell in love with, and start a lower level static. Do things like use our jobs, skills, skill chains and so on. I think it would be fun to re-visit zones and memories. I know for myself I still Have jobs 50 and under and would put it out there for a one day a week static or even two day a week. Let me know what you think.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Lower level static "outside abby" Empty Re: Lower level static "outside abby"

Post by Betrice Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 pm

My son just came back to game, don't know how long he will play but the first thing he did was put his flag up. Seems the rage for low lvl partys is the book idea. Was in a book party with LS member and u do lvl fast. I told my son good luck with getting a party cuz they just dont do that no more. However there is quite a few ppl that long for the old party days. So this is a good idea imo. I have invited many ppl to LS from partys, u get to know ppl better, see how they play, if they are polite etc.. so I miss it too. Prolly need to put this in LS message somehow because ppl on LS just don't visit the forum like they should, which is a shame. We try to make LS fun by having events, and we want ppl to get what they need but we can't read their minds. So our Hak did this Forum. My son is Bigboys he has a problem with reading and writing but would run to one of ur partys and do his best. I will tell him. Maybe u will generate alot of interest with this idea we will see, good luck.
    chubrocka
    chubrocka

Post by chubrocka Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Yes Betrice, Also on you comment about non useage of Forum and such. Im trying to help with that. I will put it out as much as I can. Ive also brought into LS people Who are best for making LS and forum usage. Its just that I and the others have to get settled in. I know i was involved some a year ago but still..... I will make a LS message if its cool about party level statics. I will also like i do when i log in ask (If im going to level) any help needed. if no reply then " anyone wanna static low level jobs" lol. I also dont want to over step myself in anyway. Im not an officer or anything here. Id hate to do or say something not wanted. Talk to ya soon.
    Oh yes about the book burns. I was in the nest last night , some LS members were in the party. I left after 5 mins to go solo pages. I wanted to use my job not runa round and get exp.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

We will have a sack meeting soon to discuss ideas that have been floating around. Chub and his friends are invited, normally it is for sackholders only but they have great ideas and will be very valuable for our growth.

Talk to you all soon
    Genn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am