Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lets build Empy weapons!

Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Lets build Empy weapons! Empty Lets build Empy weapons!

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Ok, I wanted to post the current order of weapons we are building for people. Order is based on completion of weapon so far. Those that are furthest along go b4 others, if you have an empy already then u go to the bottom of list until we've built them for others, then we can do 2nd weapons.

Note: members joining after this date will go onto the bottom of list regardless of anything because new members should not go before those that have been with us. Please note that for each weapon we will build up to 90. I encourage you to come so you can build up your 2 equipment items though. Anyways here is the current ordered list:

Top 10 updated as of 5/30/2013 (Gennadi)

1. Betrice: Twashtar Glavoid Shells(11/50)
    2. Gennadi:Ukonvasara Glavoid Shells(4/50)
    3. Melineah:Redemption On NM Stage
    4. Open Slot : Request Your Spot
    5. Open Slot : Request Your Spot
    6. Open Slot : Request Your Spot
    7. Open Slot : Request Your Spot
    8. Open Slot : Request Your Spot

We need to also decide who gets 2's. This will be decided at each run with a /random roll. Once that person that won the roll has completed 6/6 or 9/9 on their 2's then we will re-roll.

To be eligible to roll you need to have one of the jobs listed for the 2 items at 90 . This is to prevent hording of items just for completion's sake. If no one has need of the item anymore it will go into free lot and everyone can

This will be happening any chance we get. My goal is to have a weapon for everyone that starts now by christmas time. We will help kill voidwalker nm's in past if you need to complete these we will do them on the weekends, or /tell me and I'll personally come help you complete them some other time.

Last edited by Hakrev (Admin) on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Eritha
    Eritha

Lets build Empy weapons! Empty Re: Lets build Empy weapons!

Post by Eritha Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:27 am

Im doing Kannaggi I'm at Apademak need 75 horns from the nm to get Kannaggi to lvl 90 0/75 he drops ardor coin and jewel
    RoseRain
    RoseRain

Post by RoseRain Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 am

Its kannagi hak. I may need +2 items but for the most i'm not going to take em. and to all Thanks for the awesome help and support^^ I will be glad to help out with all ya's empy too. It gives me something to do.

Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I will help when I can just let me know. Also I have pop items to get the KI to pop that big mandy in pink outfit (crazy thing) sheese!!
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Tue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm currently helping selona build his Armageddon, as well as working on Calabolg myself, Lickity is also working on calabolg as well. So we essencially have x3 ppl working on carabosse/zb of mis-coast. It would be nice to show how many of each are needed. It also helps if ppl can assist because carabosse sucks to solo, when we can actually complete an entire set of 50 carab gems in 1-2 days of casually helping someone pop. The zb of mis-coast is easier to kill AND we have alot of pops for it in ls due to lickity's fc runs on monday in mis-coast. started fare's nm's and farming for sedna for the staff (Hvergelmir: has Mykr, which restores massive amounts of mp).

Hakrev (12/50 carabosse gems (about half way done with nm's) (0/50 lanterns))

Fareknight (4/50 sedna tusks (nm's started, but not far))

Lickity (??/50 carabosse gems (only a couple more vnms))

Selona (5/50 carabosse gems (all but vnms completed, been waiting a very long time, has no other emps built))
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Wed May 22, 2013 2:59 am

Hakrev (Admin) wrote:I'm currently helping selona build his Armageddon, as well as working on Calabolg myself, Lickity is also working on calabolg as well. So we essencially have x3 ppl working on carabosse/zb of mis-coast. It would be nice to show how many of each are needed. It also helps if ppl can assist because carabosse sucks to solo, when we can actually complete an entire set of 50 carab gems in 1-2 days of casually helping someone pop. The zb of mis-coast is easier to kill AND we have alot of pops for it in ls due to lickity's fc runs on monday in mis-coast. started fare's nm's and farming for sedna for the staff (Hvergelmir: has Mykr, which restores massive amounts of mp).

Hakrev (12/50 carabosse gems (about half way done with nm's) (0/50 lanterns))

Fareknight (4/50 sedna tusks (nm's started, but not far))

Lickity (??/50 carabosse gems (only a couple more vnms))

Selona (5/50 carabosse gems (all but vnms completed, been waiting a very long time, has no other emps built))

I would be able to help when im not so busy and this would need to be during the week as we have our regular emp runs on Sat/Sun.
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Thu May 23, 2013 3:13 am

oh i just posted that stuff so that we know what each other are working on: currently i just finished stage 1 of bow Razz going to start working on bukhis, i've got a few stratagies to try out b4 i /beg for help xD
    Just so everyone knows you can solo 50 fistules in a single day duel boxing or with a friend. You CAN do it solo, but the amount of pet food and supplies needed is pretty hefty on the wallet. I'll write up a proper strategy for this difficult nm (bukhis) once i figure him out.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Thu May 23, 2013 3:33 am

Great Hak i look forward to reading your guide.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:40 pm