Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for the Dats Forum: READ FIRST

Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Rules for the Dats Forum: READ FIRST Empty Rules for the Dats Forum: READ FIRST

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:10 am

Make sure to host all files using our own file host. No links outside forum will be allowed (Me or the moderators will delete all outside links). This is to protect against viruses and files losing their hosting. If you post it here it will stay forever and if you lose it, then years later you can come back and fetch it. Please no adult content dats. There are other sites out there for that kind of stuff, please keep it suitable. No 3rd party tools that break the terms of service.

All dats require a image/video to display what it looks like. Again use our own host for the images, and embedded video's work. Also, give instructions on where to equip the item head/leg/feet/body/hands/main weapon/sub weapon/ranged weapon/ammo etc. Myself and the moderators will periodically scan for viruses and broken links (shouldn't happen often). Please report any broken links/images to myself and I will work to resolve the matter as soon as I can.

You may request dats, but I personally don't plan to do too many. Any damage to the game caused by dat swapping is your responsibility, Not I or anyone else can be held responsible for what you do to your files. That said, dats are a fun way to mod your game for your own fun. You wont get banned for it, nor is there much danger from dat modding except losing and original dat file. ALWAYS MAKE A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILE FIRST!!! If you need a copy of an original you can request it and I'll try to get it up as soon as I can.

I will try to post some guides up to guide you through the process of dat modding everything from music to changing spells and replacing animations as well as how to create your own dats (this part is still a ways off, but I will try to have most of this up within the next few weeks).

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 pm