Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Our new logo + easier to read forums

Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Our new logo + easier to read forums Empty Our new logo + easier to read forums

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:37 am

Alright, so I finally fixed our tiny font size on the forum so you all can see it better Razz. I hope it's a bit more clear now, let me know if u want it more clear. I also worked hard to create a new logo for our site! YEY!!! The slideshow/video area can be switched to anything on the fly now, so it should be pretty fun for us to use. I figured you guys can supply me with some nice screenshots and I can compile them every few months to keep things current and relevant! The one on there right now is just a random slideshow that I just put up as a sort of sample, I wanna get some of our ls photo's up asap, but I need your guy's help.

Please post 1-5 of your coolest screenshots here and I'll pick and choose from among them. My goal is to finally make it interactive with a specific board, but the coding will take some time to do, so anyways, I hope you all enjoy and PLEASE post some pics up!!!!! We also need an ls pic with as many members as we can squeeze in.

I sort of changed our little mantra from "A linkshell built on loyalty and selflessness" to "A linkshell built on loyalty and trust" mainly because selflessness is a friggin long word and wouldn't fit properly in the logo xD. I hope you guys don't mind.

Bugs: For some reason all the text on the forum is centered...I'm working to resolve the issue, but it's 4:39 am atm and I need to get some sleep @.@

Lol...nvm I found out the problem Razz stupid site was repeating random codes for items that weren't there xD. I did notice another problem involving multiple iframe usage on some pages, I'll fix this in the morning though....

Last edited by Hakrev (Admin) on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Our new logo + easier to read forums Empty Re: Our new logo + easier to read forums

Post by Gennadi Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Wow i really like the new banner and all the new adjustments are awesome. That galka on logo looks ready to kill something affraid

Good work Hak thanks for making the forum look better. I got hundreds of screenshots. Ill look to see which ones i can out up here.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:55 am