Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Events and such

Aliron
    Aliron

Events and such Empty Events and such

Post by Aliron Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Alright so now that some people have begun coming back to the shell, I thinks its time to re-open this subject. Once again its time for the ever famous question, the one inquiry that I throw out there once and a while, the something that I always bug people about.

What are your current top 3 things you want to do. This time around I'm gonna ask that we leave out Limbus, Einherjar, and Salvage as they tend to require more than a simple low-man, or have schedueling restrictions of some sort that prevents a once a day run

So my personal list for this is
    1) WoTG Missions/Quests (Almost Done)
    2) Seals and +2's
    3) Nyzul Weapons, and Assaults
    RoseRain
    RoseRain

Events and such Empty Re: Events and such

Post by RoseRain Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 am

FYI: Salvage can be done with 3-4 ppl, which is pretty good. i know this from doing salvage with my other ls.

If you need help send a tell unless its on the weekday and past 10:30 EST

assaults and white gate missions are gonna be my next prioity
    Aliron
    Aliron

Post by Aliron Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

If you need help with those missions and nothings planned at that time Rose let me know, I'm done them all, just those side events is all I need to do now. Salvage still as the 72hr wait period between runs right?
    RoseRain
    RoseRain

Post by RoseRain Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:15 am

Alright will do, i think that waits the same still i will ask my other ls that to confirm though.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 pm

1. ring from Rani
    2. +2 for bst blm thf and dnc have some done already.
    3. The fight in dynamis with the eye and dragons, cuz I need the bst feet and thf hands, and cape and other thing for bst that Genn let me use one time. I forget the name of it *stares blankly*
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Betrice wrote:1. ring from Rani
    3. The fight in dynamis with the eye and dragons, cuz I need the bst feet and thf hands, and cape and other thing for bst that Genn let me use one time. I forget the name of it *stares blankly*

It was the Oneiros Cappa
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Yea that. It says u get in Sandy dynamis. I need Odious Leather to pop NM by AH. Orcish Troopers and Vanguard Vexers drop pop. You think i could get pop by myself maybe? Would like to get if possible, it sells for over a mil in AH
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 pm

1) mythic static group (pw/beastmens/salvage/Assaults)(later on einherjar) work on one mythic at a time.

2) +1/+2 stuffs (honestly this will NEVER end) (maybe do some empy stuff on the side sometimes)

3) Dynamis farming (for relic weapons and gear and such, sell 100 currencies, work toward killing Arch Dynamis Lord)

4) Nyzul Isle (honestly this also i don't think will ever end)
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Betrice wrote:Yea that. It says u get in Sandy dynamis. I need Odious Leather to pop NM by AH. Orcish Troopers and Vanguard Vexers drop pop. You think i could get pop by myself maybe? Would like to get if possible, it sells for over a mil in AH

You should have no problem if you camp in a safe spot, having a few people with you will make it safer. The NM pop item drop pretty good.

But popping the NM solo is not easy. First of all you would need to kill 6-7 mobs just to clear the area before popping. Then kite the NM back to a safe spot with a train of mobs following.

Its easier with 2 bsts or a small group. First clear the pop area to make it safe. Then have 1 person pop then pull back to safe area. Then either have puller die near camp while other bst or person grabbing the nm while the mobs depop, or killing all mobs while pet attacks nm.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:30 am

ok Shocked
    RoseRain
    RoseRain

Post by RoseRain Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 am

Betrice wrote:1. ring from Rani

That win takes alot i think if we had 6 bst to help with the dragons it would be cake. i got the win but we almost all wipe. setup was rdm/whm bst/dnc nin/dnc mnk/dnc thf/dnc drk/ whm/rdm plan worked till it hoped around and death us, tho i was the one popping it as rdm haha 4 secs after i popede it i was face down in the snow. They ate through all my buffs. it was fun tho
    Aliron
    Aliron

Post by Aliron Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 pm

The fight with Angra Mainyu goes very well with SMNs actually as their pets will auto track the boss, plus there's the fact that SMN pets don't have the 5minute recast
    RoseRain
    RoseRain

Post by RoseRain Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 am

Aliron wrote:The fight with Angra Mainyu goes very well with SMNs actually as their pets will auto track the boss, plus there's the fact that SMN pets don't have the 5minute recast

Thats very true tho i got smn at 30 or 31 but all the summons i got are diabolos shiva carby and ele's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:46 am