Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Test Server Goodies

Gennadi
    Gennadi

Test Server Goodies Empty Test Server Goodies

Post by Gennadi Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Here are the latest news they have added to the Test Server

Job Adjustments (02/03/2012)

Job Adjustments: Thief
    Assassin’s Charge
    Recast time will be reduced from fifteen minutes to five.
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead increase accuracy by 25% per point.
    Feint
    Recast time will be reduced from ten minutes to two.
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead raise the chance of Treasure Hunter leveling up by 25% per point.

Job Adjustments: Bard
    Nightingale
    Recast time will be reduced from twenty minutes to ten.
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead reduce song casting time by an additional 5% per point.
    Troubadour
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead increase song accuracy by 25% per point.

Job Adjustments: Ranger
    Flashy Shot
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead reduce enmity incurred by 20% per point.

Job Adjustments: Puppetmaster
    Analyzer
    Maximum damage reduction for enemy special attacks will be increased from 10% to 40%.
    Additional Earth Maneuvers will now increase the number of special attacks mitigated rather than the percentage of damage reduction.

Earth Maneuvers Specials Mitigated
    0 1
    1 2
    2 4
    3 6

Job Adjustments: Warrior Part II
    Warrior’s Charge
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead increase accuracy by 25% per point.

Paladin Part II
    Fealty
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead extend duration by an additional five seconds per point.
    Chivalry
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead increase MP recovery by an additional 5% per point.

Dark Knight Part II
    Dark Seal
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead reduce casting time for dark magic spells by an additional 10% per point.
    Diabolic Eye
    Recast time will be reduced from fifteen minutes to ten.
    Additional merit points will no longer reduce recast time, but instead reduce maximum HP by an additional 20% per point.
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Test Server Goodies Empty Re: Test Server Goodies

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm really excited about the puppetmaster addition! I wonder if this can be used to reach 0 dmg taken. Analyzer already stacks beyond the 50% cap, so using this might actually be pretty much amazing. now if only they would give us a way of actually using some kind of AoE...as of right not nothing is AoE so your stuck killing 1 at a time no matter what. Of all the frames that needs an AoE adjustment I think that the Valoredge definately would make some sense since right now there is no particular use for it (it deals very little damage and is only useful for a couple of fights in the entire game...and even then you would do better using the rng frame for it's incredible DD potential and only popping out the VE if you need a break from tanking to rest up or something.

AoE voke or something would be awesome, but I would like to see pld get that before puppetmasters for sure. I personally will use this attachment though on my rng frame as it could always use some more defense to keep it going, I wouldn't trade it in for the Shurzan (i didn't spell that right lol), but still it's a decent adjustment.

Would also love for them to make it so manuevers were not attached to ws's >.> makes the flame holder practically pointless...although I was reaching 2700 dmg consistantly against dolls by spamming it a few days ago, that with barrage can put out some pretty nice dmg.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Yep i agree with you there Hak, SE has given pups some lovin. It seems that SE is continuing down the road of less is more, with all the reduction of job ability recast timers. I think this is a great way of pumping out the damage numbers and keep people happy.

Im waiting for bst changes soon cyclops
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:41 pm

ya hopefully they give you that awesome magic pet you've always been waiting for!
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Nah more likely a whopping 3 second reduction on charm recast or something clown

Oh wait charm is useless i forgot its 2012 not 2007
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:11 am

LOL so true...well maybe not worthless outside of abby, but inside ya it sure is

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am