Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen

minotaur21ri

FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen Empty FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen

Post by minotaur21ri Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 pm

I have chosen to setup shop in FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta on Leviathan under the EN/EU server tab.
    Betrice
    Betrice

FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen Empty Re: FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen

Post by Betrice Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 pm

ok good,  will be on tonight if i can figure it out. Says you can change your old character (looks name etc) but can't do it on phase 3 have to wait for 4. Is that true? Cuz BB said he changed his. rabbit
    Eritha
    Eritha

FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen Empty Re: FFXIV: ARR Phase 3 Beta Server Chosen

Post by Eritha Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 am

Hey guys I was chosen to beta on ps3 think I'm on atomos server ATM I just pick a random server to just wanted to try it out so far it pretty fun.trying to get the hang of it. Feels good to play a ff online game again.love the visuals of the game. Still miss ffxi tho

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:01 am