Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Aliron
minotaur21ri
Nightstrike
Betrice
Hakrev (Admin)
Gennadi
zanosuz
11 posters

NO FFXI or FFXIV for at least a week.....

Brawnz

NO FFXI or FFXIV for at least a week..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO FFXI or FFXIV for at least a week.....

Post by Brawnz Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 am

Hey guys, I hope you realize that it might be back up temporary and they might have to shut the server down again. I mean they are in a crisis. It'll take some time to restore things back to the way it was and that might take a few years. And no I'm not saying they'll shut the server down that long. But just be prepared. Very Happy
    Betrice
    Betrice

NO FFXI or FFXIV for at least a week..... - Page 2 Empty Re: NO FFXI or FFXIV for at least a week.....

Post by Betrice Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Yep absolutly right.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Its touch and go but they have to get their servers back up soon or people will start leaving. Only the hardcore players will wait but for how long who knows .See you all this friday night Cool
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Yes so many free mmo's out there, I had no idea Shocked
    Vayhne
    Vayhne

Post by Vayhne Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm

There is definitely a business aspect to this, just like any company providing differing types of customer service. Catastrophe or not, if they wish to stay in business they have to make their product available eventually. If not, they fold. Its the nature of the beast.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Very true but it seems SE didn't have a "quick relocate server just in case there's a disaster" backup plan. And now they are in a jam.
    zanosuz
    zanosuz

Post by zanosuz Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 am

I bet they are working on a back up plan now. they should have back up servers on different continents like most big companies like this do.
    jackofblades
    jackofblades

Post by jackofblades Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm just found out I don't have to work tomorrow so ill be on all night, if anyone wants to do anything fun
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:10 pm

I will be on after work, loging on around 11:30pm EST. Random Seal Run anyone? bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 pm