Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visions of Abyssea

Aliron
    Aliron

Visions of Abyssea Empty Visions of Abyssea

Post by Aliron Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 pm

So with the new Add-On and level cap increase on the 21st, I think its time to start getting some LS party's going. Now I personally would also like to take advantage of the level synch system at the same time, and as such have a few suggestions.
    1) Have a merit party setup so that we can get some nice fast xp while one person stays in merit mode and the rest are in xp mode. Those that have multiple level 75 jobs would be best to rotate as the synch, and I volunteer to be the first synch
    2) Use merit camps that are almost never used such as the Giant Bird camp in Tavnazia, only problem there is you have to be finished the 3 promyvions to have access to that one specifically, but there we may be also able to use the book
    3) Save you xp rings like the allied ring for these parties as you'll be looking at some big jumps in xp needed to level, 76->77 probably being 48k, 77->78 probably 53k, 78->79 probably 58k, and getting to 80 probably 65k... not exactly chump change xp

Please post your thoughts and suggestions
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Visions of Abyssea Empty Re: Visions of Abyssea

Post by Gennadi Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 am

I like this idea Ali, especially the Abraxas camp in Tav area. lvl 82-83 Rocs

The level synch at 75 is a great idea. If we can have one or even 2 more merit camps on our list just in case
    people get the same idea we can have backup camps to take advantage of.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

I need merits ali lets have party like u said here blm still at 75 mnk77 dnc76

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 pm