Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

re: Dynamis

Aliron
    Aliron

re: Dynamis Empty re: Dynamis

Post by Aliron Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 am

With the upcoming changes to Dynamis of being able to hop in once per game day, and only requiring a Key Item for entry, has anyone being thinking of setting up some runs? I'll still be doing runs with my current Dynamis Linkshell while running Limbus, so that will rule me out for a few days of the week if we do.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

re: Dynamis Empty Re: re: Dynamis

Post by Gennadi Sat May 07, 2011 6:42 am

Im all for getting people what they want and if dynamis is something that we can do as a group and have fun with it then im all for it.

We will need to see what changes have been made and if it suits us.
    Datola
    Datola

Post by Datola Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 am

I'll run it... Blue Mage head piece is good piece for Breath build if i remember correctly and until Mavi Body the relic body is awesome TP piece
    Aliron
    Aliron

Post by Aliron Thu May 19, 2011 2:36 am

Ok, so I've been looking into more of this Dynamis reborn stuff, and for one, its been all messed up. Now it CAN be easy to farm stuff, for things like relic armor sets, and currency for Relic weapons, but you have to know what NMs are easy to kill but drop 100 value coins. I personally wouldn't mind getting some Relic weapons.
    Here's what your looking at if you are also interested in fully unlocked Relic Weapons
    Stage One: Get the base relic version of your weapon
    Stage Two: 3~5x 100value Ancient Currency (will vary on weapon), and 3 crafting items
    Stage Three: 12~16 100value Ancient Currency, and 3 weapons (Which ones based on weapon)
    Stage Four: 60~62 100 Value Ancient Currency, and 1 Attestation
    Stage Five: 1 10,000value Ancient Currency(Trade in 100 of the 100value), weapon fragment, Necropsyche all traded to a specific location

Now some people on the FFXI forums and such have claimed being able to farm multiple 100 value currencies in 1 run. All you have to do is have an Alliance of sufficient size, farm the pop item needed, 1 per person and continuosly pop the NM... just like in Abyssea...

So if we do this, as a suggestion, those that want the Relic weapons should be the ones that are allowed to lot the currency, we can also do the occasional farming run so that we all get some currency to sell if we want, or stash, whatever. I would like to see at least 1 run a week, anymore than that would probably be overkill for everyone
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Thu May 19, 2011 6:24 pm

In this day and age with abyssea and empyreon weapons, is it really feasible to even attempt to unlock a relic weapon? Given the time and effort to go out and farm what is required, does this even sound logical?
    Aliron
    Aliron

Post by Aliron Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Well the time and effort may have actually been reduced, to have a high proc rate you need all 4 TE's, and consistantly use the right moves. Spell caster monsters with Spells, DD monsters with weapon skills, and the rest with job abilities. With an alliance of 10+ this actually could be quite speedy. First get the 4 TE's, then from monsters around the pop location you get the pop item, spend about 20~30min on this. Then for the rest of the run pop and kill, there are specific NMs that do seem to drop 100 value currency easily. At this point I don't know exactly which ones yet, but that will come with experience.
    On a side note, they've added new NMs that drop gear for over lvl 75
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Thu May 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Hmm i think you've done more research on this that i have. Seems there is potential to start a dynamis static. I am liking the new drops the nm's give out and if we can effectively trigger proc's on these guys we could get the currency we need.

I say we go ahead and add it to our runs.
    Aliron
    Aliron

Post by Aliron Fri May 20, 2011 6:54 am

Horray, more goodies, count me in. I can't go on WED and SUN as per normal, since I am still part of my dyna LS, who've been also trying to figure a lot of things out about the changes
    zanosuz
    zanosuz

Post by zanosuz Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

For this to work, we all have to be on the same page so to speak. As we found out in Sandy, we need to stay together as a group and not move to another area until everyone is ready. We need 1 person, not 3, out scouting for TE mobs. Everyone should also have a form of snk/inv to use to make moving about easier. I know lots of people have done dyna in the past and want to do it their way, but dyna is totally different now so anything learned in the past is the past and we need to be Team players for this to work now and in the future. I think for now we should focus on getting everyone the city wins that need it, before any currency farming takes place.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Tue May 24, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree 100%, the way dynamis is laid out is a whole new ballgame and we need to focus on a new strategy. Having done a "trial run" with Sandy we need to refine and work together as a team to get the wins.
    zanosuz
    zanosuz

Post by zanosuz Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 pm

[dev1023] Dynamis Adjustments

Dynamis is scheduled to receive the following adjustments and refinements in the forthcoming version update:

Dynamis-wide Adjustments:
    Maps
    Maps will be displayable in Dynamis areas.
    Dynamis maps may be purchased from the same Goblin NPCs who sell the "Prismatic Hourglass."
    Treasure
    The drop rate for all items that enhance relic and relic +1 armor will be unified.
    *This drop rate may be affected by the Treasure Hunter ability, but not by exploiting enemy weaknesses.
    Adjustments to Dynamis-Valkurm, Dynamis-Buburimu, Dynamis-Qufim, and Dynamis-Tavnazia:
    The above areas will become non-reservable.
    For more details on non-reservable Dynamis areas, please refer to the [dev1000] Dynamis Reborn! post regarding changes implemented in the May 10, 2011 version update.
    With this change, Goblin NPCs will no longer sell the "Timeless Hourglass."
    Furthermore, the "Perpetual Hourglass" may no longer be used to access Dynamis areas.
    Support Job Restrictions
    Players will have the option to enable or disable support job restrictions upon entering Dynamis.
    Certain items required to enhance relic and relic +1 equipment will only drop if support job restrictions are enabled.
    Support job restrictions may be disabled at any time by investigating the "Somnial Threshold."
    *Support job restrictions cannot be enabled in this way.
    Monsters
    Certain items may be used to enfeeble boss monsters in Dynamis-Valkurm, Dynamis-Buburimu, and Dynamis-Qufim.
    Treasure
    Drop locations for relic equipment, relic -1 equipment, accessories, and hydra equipment will remain unchanged.

*Refinements to the upgrade process for relic and relic +1 equipment are still under consideration. Ingredients, drop rates, and other aspects are subject to change.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Finally we can get our much needed drops from the Dreamworld zones Very Happy
    Datola
    Datola

Post by Datola Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm

just got around to reading this but I'm up for it you tell me what day(s) we'd go and time and I'll try to make it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 pm