Get a napkin, you'll drool on this one

Aliron

Get a napkin, you'll drool on this one

Post by Aliron on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 am

Eritha

Re: Get a napkin, you'll drool on this one

Post by Eritha on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 am

O no I hope the make a ps2 version or little o me not going to get to go to new world /cry
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 am

Time for an upgrade tongue
    Aliron

Post by Aliron on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

All you need is a mediocre tower to play the game now Eri, hopefully you can have the funding to do it (My previous puter was an XP computer about 7 or 8 yrs old lol had lag issues in areas with high concentration of ppl and mobs, but was no worse on PS2 really)
    Aliron

Post by Aliron on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Looks like this expansion will be taking place in the Far East Islands. Over there we may find the Yagudo Empire, and I'm curious to see if Tenzen will make an appearance or not.

For jobs we'll be getting

-Geomancer: Harnessing the elemental energies that course through Vana'diel's veins in ways that no sorcerer can, geomancers aid both their comrades-in-arms and teach their foes how deadly the forces of nature can be.
    -A Geomancer can use their abilities to create an aura around them which will affect nearby party members
    -A Geomancer can also place "Luopans" (temporary name) where party members stand to impart various beneficial effects upon them
    -The Geomancer trait known as "Polarity" cause certain bonuses to occur depending on where the Geomancer is standing in relation to the monster.
    North- Magic Attack Bonus
    East- Enhanced Magic Crit Hit Rate
    South- Magic Accuracy Bonus
    West- Shorten Recast Time

-Rune Fencer: Quick with a blade as well as an incantation, these versatile duelists employ the power of arcane runes to sway the tide of battle both offensivly and defensively
    -Elemental Runes
    Elemental Resistance Bonus
    Added elemental damage to auto-attack
    -Enchantment Runes
    Attack Rune
    Enhances attack capabilities by dealing massive elemental damage
    Defense Rune
    Enhances defensive capabilities by reducing elemental damage
    -Boost potency of enhancing spells by 1.5 times while decreasing the duration by half.
    -Barrier to reduce magic damage taken
    Aliron

Post by Aliron on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Some Pictures for Seekers of Audoulin

Anew winged beauty

One of the scariest bugs I've seen... ever... better not be galkan sized

Some new beastmen

TURTLE! Now all I need is a saddle

Um... Gooey?

Courier Carrie has met her match

Mandragora version 2.0?

The Walking version of flytraps?

Something tells me that this cricket isn't good luck
    LittleJoe

Post by LittleJoe on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:23 am

The Walking version of flytraps? i see it all ready it will suck party member or members into it mouth and slowly digest them unless other free them in time kinda like doom count down...

man the idea of needing to buy this for 4 accounts ill probly just buy it for 2 and wait on the others

affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid

Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:53 am

omg! finally a proper expansion, thank the goddess!!! I have a character named Geomancer, so I might just come back for this expansion!!! Frankly the whole magian trial thing is too much of a time sink, can't stand it, so I hope they actually add some real weapons and armor when this comes out. I think it's more of a fun adventure to go out with a group of friends to kill one mega boss then hunt some random monster a thousand times under some weird weather effect lmao.

Anyways, I'm extremely psyched about this, and if it's even half as good as ToAU was then it will be AMAZING!!!! The west should be interesting I always thought an expansion over there would be awesome! since obviously going to a new land and starting fresh is a thing alot of americans can relate to. I LOVE exploring, and the new farm system should be fun! I also hope they double or triple the mog storage. Honestly I think mog safe should be like 500 items. This game has literally MILLIONS upon millions of items (I want to say 4.7 million), having 1000 to 2000 slots just makes sense, especially because there is alot of rare/ex items that I personally like to keep just for the memories, like the cake gennadi gave me at me and antionette's wedding and stuff like that. They should add a search function to the storage as well. We're just way beyond the point of where 80-100 spaces more would really help eleviate the problem. At this point not even 5-6 mules fully upgraded bags can even eleviate the tantamount of new weapons and armor and shiney things they keep adding. I mean adding hundreds upon hundreds of items EVERY SINGLE UPDATE and adding 10 slots every few years is just not enough lmao. *Rant over*

Oh and the lack of ps2 is not really all that surprising and it seems like they might finally get rid of the cancer that is ps2, which will mean that they can update the graphics whenever and however they like, which in turn will allow ffxi to continue for a very long time Smile I've had many friends complain that the graphics are antiquated and so they just wont even join even though to me the graphics look perfect and frankly better than any other mmo. To attract people though, getting rid of ps2 is the wisest choice of action, people wont be so quick to dismiss it that way.

This expansion comes at a perfect time, they've been starting to see decreases in subscriptions. This will breath new life into the game Smile I'm so excited!!!! ffxi forever!!!!

Post by Gennadi on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:05 am

Hi Hak great to see you on here again and yes the new expansion sounds exciting.

I have been taking a break from the game and will be for some time still.

Talk to you all soon.
    RoseRain

Post by RoseRain on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 am

Wonder how its gonna be when it arrives. Will Jeuno be completely
    Aliron

Post by Aliron on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:05 pm

It will probably be just like when ToAU came out, about half the population moved permanently to Aht Urghan Lag Gate while the other half stayed in Jeuno for Bazaars

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 pm