Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Trial of the Magians Additions

Gennadi
    Gennadi

New  Trial of the Magians Additions Empty New Trial of the Magians Additions

Post by Gennadi Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:25 am

For this coming early September update Trial of the Magians will get a new upgrade.

from
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/5735/detail.html

Trial of the Magians to Usher in Additions, Improvements

Introduction of Armor Trials

To this point, Trial of the Magians has focused on the enhancement of weapons. New trials to be introduced in the coming version update, however, will be centered on a new series of armor that will be obtainable in Abyssea. A unique set will exist for each job, and when augmented through trials, their powers will truly be a sight to behold!

This is a mixed blessing for us, from the top it sounds like its going to be great. We have been upgrading our weapons, now we have a chance to upgrade our gear thru the trials now. But for those in endgame especially salvage and spending so much of our time farming drops and upgrading gear this is going to nearly cancel all that because now it will be a lot easier and less time consuming too.

Don't get me wrong i'm all for this and the newer 70's and 75's that are slowly climbing to 80+ will find this a refreshing way of pimping out their gear and not spending months in other places doing so.

I wonder if its possible to upgrade my Kirin's Osode..... scratch

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am